Saturday 15 December 2012

Sandy Hook Elementary School.

As I sat down to work out what I would make the subject of  daily Blog   I am lisening to the news of  the killing of 20 children in Connecticut

US President Barack Obama has called for "meaningful action" in the wake of a shooting at a Connecticut school that left 27 dead, including 20 children.

An emotional Mr Obama spoke of his "overwhelming grief" over the deaths at Newtown's Sandy Hook Elementary School.and we all join in with him.

The suspected gunman was widely identified as Adam Lanza, 20, who is among the dead. He is also thought to have killed his mother earlier.

It is second-worst US school shooting after the 2007 attack at Virginia Tech.

The children at Sandy Hook Elementary were aged between five and 10.

I hope to return to my usual ranting tomorrow: Bur when you here this everything else seems to petty and all I feel like doing is weeping.


No comments: