“I was happy to talk about self government and self determination but independence is something I found ethically incompatible.
“I am a Welsh European first and foremost.
I share his position as I personalty always felt that no Nation can call it self Independent if it..
- Acccepts membership and the rules of the United Nations
- Signs and obeys the Geneva Convention
- Agrees to the judgement of International Courts.
- Signs Trade agreements that bind you to a specific economic model
- Joins an organisation like the original Common Market
- Agrees to the development of the above as it becomes a legislative body as the European Union has become.
- Joins alliance like NATO,