Friday 11 November 2011

Should Edwina Hart wear this?

In a response to a Plaid Cymru tabled a motion saying it "regrets" Labour's "failure" to respond to the economic crisis, problems faced by the manufacturing sector and youth unemployment.
Labours minister in charge of helping the private sector and boosting the Welsh economy Edwina Hart Hart told the Senedd on Wednesday: said.....
"Can I say that I was disappointed when I read the motion, but in view of the fact that it said 'regret' perhaps I should say 'regret' because in life we all regret many things.Continue reading the main story“Start Quote...if you want to go to history lessons perhaps I need to go back to Karl Marx and Engels and we could have a discussion about those issues"I regret about the capitalist system, if you want to go to history lessons perhaps I need to go back to Karl Marx and Engels and we could have a discussion about those issues."those issues.".

Though the actions of the Labour Welsh Government reminds me of the  old French Student joke

"je suis un marxiste - de la tendance Groucho"
So we might just see the Edwina and the rest of the Welsh Cabinet  wearing one if these,

No comments: